Dharampur Devi temple is one the sidht sakti peeth of Goddess Durga which built in the memory of Dharmani Mata. Which is located in Gharta Village of Punjab. After the incarnation of Goddess the name of the village was to changed to Dharampur. Temple is sroounded by the the Shivalik Hills of Kandi area in Punjab.
How to reach Dharampur Devi temple?
- During the Navratri the temple is decorated beautifully.
- Man Made Water tank in Premises of Temple.
- Langar Facility for devotee also available here.
- Stay Facility for devotees also available.
- Sun rise and Sun set create a magical view.
- Free Car parking for all Devotees.